I've come to visit Cherry Beach, which is known as Toronto's Little Iceland! It's recommended that you don't visit in winter because the wind can be quite strong and cold. But the scenery here is really quite beautiful, especially at sunset on the beach.⛱️
- Cherry Beach is a lakeside beach park located at the foot of Cherry Street just south of Unwin Avenue in Toronto.
- It is on Toronto's outer harbour just east of the Eastern Gap.
- The water at Cherry Beach is one of the coldest in Toronto area
- It was once connected with Toronto Islands as part of the former peninsula
- Cherry Beach was originally named Clarke Beach Park after Harry Clarke
📍1 Cherry St, Toronto, ON M5A OB7, Canada
Images & contents may be subject to copyright • Report this image