I would like to recommend a five-star golf course located in Southern California named Pelican Hill. The experience there is truly amazing!
There are several advantages to this venue:
- The quality of the turf is excellent, with minimal dirt and bare patches.
- The number of spectators is well-controlled, ensuring a non-crowded and unhurried atmosphere. Each hole is separate.
- Beautiful scenery: The golf course is divided into the South Course and the North Course. I have seen both, but personally, I prefer the South Course because you can see the beautiful ocean view from holes 11-14. It's like playing golf on the ocean, it's so stunning.
- Well-equipped: Rental clubs are available for $60 per set, and they even provide three complimentary golf balls. The set is Taylormade SIM2.
- On sunny days, you can drive your car onto the grass.
We have also been to the Waldorf-Astoria golf course in Dana Point, but it is the same price and doesn't have as good of a view. The schedule there is very tight, with many people waiting, and their holes are not separate.
⛳️: Pelican Hill Golf Course
📍: 22800 S Pelican Hill Rd, Newport Coast, CA92657
☎️: 8448780942 (Make a reservation by calling, let them know beforehand if you need to rent clubs)
💰: The cost is around $200-300 per person. If you go for twilight, the prices will be much cheaper, sometimes as low as $100, and you can enjoy the sunset on the beach. Even beginners can play 10-13 holes in the afternoon, starting at 3 pm.
Images & contents may be subject to copyright • Report this image